Pour ingredients in the mixer,
- 5 ripe bananas
- Rice flower: 1/2 cup
- Unflavored Pea protein: 1 cup
- Honey: 3/4 cup
- Baking soda: 2 tea spoon
- Vanilla extract: 2 tea spoon
- 2 eggs
- Coconut oil: ¾ cup
- Dark Chocolate chips: 3/4 cup
- Crushed Almonds: 1/4 cup
- Cinnamon: 2 tea spoon
Mix all together, display in a baking pan with parchment paper,
Bake: 1hour – 350°F (more or less depending on oven),
Let it rest for 20/30 min before eating (on a cutting board, out of the baking pan).
- The final color of your bread will depend on the type of honey, type/amount of chocolate you use.
- It even gets better the next day after resting in the fridge for the night.
- It makes the perfect protein bar for days.
- You should be able to keep it sealed in the fridge for 3 days.
April 1, 2016